Saturday, November 7, 2015

website links saturday november 7 2015

To Anyone who tAkes the time to read these links and/or my writings, please bear with me As I work out the kinks with some of the A’s in my words staying cAPitAlized from what I hope is just A temporary computer glitch

http://finance.yahoo.com/photos/a-wal-mart-heir-is-27-billion-poorer-than-everyone-thought-photo-1446832785134.html

A Wal-Mart Heir Is $27 Billion Poorer Than Everyone Thought


http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-06/a-wal-mart-heir-is-27-billion-poorer-than-everyone-calculated

A Wal-Mart Heir Is $27 Billion Poorer Than Everyone Thought


https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/walmart-pre-black-friday-sales-event-begins-today-162852360.html

Walmart’s pre-Black Friday sales event begins today – here’s everything you need to know

Chris Smith
November 6, 2015



Websites shared on Saturday November 7, 2015

J.K. Rowling shares Fantastic Beasts scoop and advice for aspiring writers

This Week's Cover: Inside the magical world of
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them


AM ET
J.J Abrams Grants Dying 'Star Wars' Fan's Wish to See 'The Force Awakens'


Here’s One of Rich People’s Biggest Regrets -- Don’t Let It Be Yours, Too
http://www.fool.com/retirement/general/2015/11/07/heres-one-of-rich-peoples-biggest-regrets-dont-let.aspx


Even if I was to suddenly become a millionaire through the lottery and/or other legal means I would still prefer to learn some more marketable skills and continue be gainfully employed while simultaneously And legally generating more income until the day I die and heaven calls me home (which I pray is only After I have lived to see my 98th birthday or longer). I’m just storing this article as a reminder to myself on why I must work to take more professional chances And eventually step outside my comfort zone sooner rather than later
Do You Plan on Working Until You're 70? If So, Then This May Surprise You


The 25 highest-paying jobs you can get without a college degree

Free online upcoming concert of Ellie Goulding yay on November 11 At 8p.m. Eastern Standard time
Ellie Goulding: Finding the Light | Directed by Scarlett Johansson | American Express UNSTAGED

Mountain Sound by Of Monsters And Men-Another Cheerful Song
Of Monsters and Men - Mountain Sound (Official Video)

My intuition guided me to add this song to my playlist, plus to me the Song I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas serves as a healing reminder to me to continue to look at the glass half full
The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

To Anyone who tAkes the time to read these links and/or my writings, please bear with me As I work out the kinks with some of the A’s in my words staying cAPitAlized from what I hope is just A temporary computer glitch
Walmart’s pre-Black Friday sales event begins today – here’s everything you need to know
A Wal-Mart Heir Is $27 Billion Poorer Than Everyone Thought

Due to the fact that I’m a Walmart employee and prefer to be employed there for at least 6 more months I must refrain from commenting on these links pertaining to one of the Wal-mart Heirs.
A Wal-Mart Heir Is $27 Billion Poorer Than Everyone Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment