Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday October 30 2015 Website Links

Where is the color?
Check the report weekly to get an idea of where the best color viewing is in the state.
From the Virginia Department of Forestry 
October 28, 2015

How Can a DC Museum Compete With the Smithsonian?
Spoiled Washingtonians think you should never have to pay to get in.

I’m with those who want to keep as many of the museums free and/or low-cost as possible.
Sell me this pen … and more!


Is this 11-year-old girl the next Warren Buffett? Maybe one day.

I admit that I found this story intriguing because it appears from the article, that the 11 year old (Svetlana Russell) knows an astonishing amount (in the financial arena)that many people do not even become aware of until they are least in their 20’s.

I would definitely go to the event if it was within my budget but the link may interest someone else looking at my blog


http://www.washingtonian.com/whiskey2014/template.html

No comments:

Post a Comment