Sunday, March 20, 2016

Stella Carrier’s Eating,Exercise, and Additional Thoughts Diary Entry 1


Stella Carrier’s Eating,Exercise, and Additional Thoughts  Diary Entry 1

More Songs To Boost My Mood; Style by Taylor Swift, Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode, GDFR by Flo Rida, Be Without You by Mary J. Blige, Boys of Summer by The Ataris,Superheroes by The Script, Bae (Original Mix) by Laidback Luke

Day 1 of tracking my weight initiated on Sunday March 20, 2016 by 3:20 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

To all curious about my newly started weight loss post, The following book inspired I Stella Carrier to start a eating and exercise blog; How I Lost 120 Pounds by Counting Calories; A Weight Loss Success Story by Shawn Tyler Weeks.
Please know that I’m flattered when people think that I’m a paid writer/reviewer for certain food products. However, please know that I’m an amateur writer/blogger/reviewer but I pledge to honestly disclose on my blog if I'm writing about a brand on my blogs or reviews that is a freebie (I’ll earmark the food item as a freebie if this is the case). Even at my previous place of employment-which I was employed at from October 21, 2013 up until December 12, 2015-I reviewed all the food items I got from my job for free without extra financial compensation and/or any other forms of compensation from the company (and paid for out of the money from my husband and/or myself). There is a program available at my previous company of employment and I discovered online through other legal avenues where an employee could review a grocery, drink,other food item, and/or non-food item for financial compensation and/or other benefits, in addition to financial compemsation and/or freebies for  non-employees of said company (companies). However, I have not ever been a part of either one of  those programs and I pledge to share on my online blogs and/or reviews if this is the case by earmarking as freebie in the title and/or next to the food. My husband and I currently do not use foodstamps, but I would not permanently swear off foodstamps. Currently, I’m thankful to say that the food/drink items that I share come from either my husband’s financial generosity, my unemployment benefits, and sometimes my mother in law has given my husband and I free food but I would also disclose if the food item came as a gift (such as from the generosity of my caring mother-in-law which I’m thankful to say that she treats me as family in addition to her and my husband being super close). I plan on walking later on, both as a necessity and for my exercise routine as I noticed that my husband and I are down to our last Charmin toilet paper roll (as many know the brand that has the different colored bears featured in their commercials). I intend to share more thoughts and updates on expanded details of some of the food brands later but I wanted to leave time to do some other things such as the essentials-filing for my unemployment weekly benefits, reviewing, writing a freelance story, walking later on etc.


209.7 pounds starting weight
2 flour Guerrerro tortillas (from the package package of 20 quantity small fajita 22.5 ounce).
Refried beans, chili, cheddar cheese, herb and garlic jack, onions, avocado, tomatoes, with Tostito’s Con Queso Cheese
1 qty of Mussellman’s Big Cup Honey Cinnamon Sauce from the 4 pack of Musselman’s Big Cup Honey Cinnamon Applesauce from the Shopper’s Place Grocery Store in College Park, Maryland
At least 3-4 handfuls of Townhouse Focaccia Tuscan Cheese Crackers (from a 9 ounce box)
One melted microwaved banana with 3 Hershey’s chocolate pieces and at least 1 handful of Hershey’s Chocolate pieces.
1 green granny smith apple with at least 3 breakfast spoonfuls/teaspoonfuls of Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter (14.1 ounce) from Amazon.
Multiple drinking from the bottle moments from Rock Creek Pale Dry Ginger Ale (67.6 fl. Ounce)
At least one bottle Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water (16. 9 ounce)


1st cup of Swiss MissDark chocolate sensation indulgent collection hot cocoa mix with Nestle Coffee Mate Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookie flavor (I bought from the Shopper's Grocery Store in College Park, Maryland)

2nd cup of  Swiss MissDark chocolate sensation indulgent collection hot cocoa mix with Nestle Coffee Mate with 5 teaspoonfuls/5 breakfast spoonfuls Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookie flavor

recorded by 6:16 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment