Monday, March 21, 2016

Stella Carrier’s Eating,Exercise, and Additional Thoughts Diary Entry 2

As I've mentioned yesterday, I share and review what I have paid for out of the financial pocket of my husband, myself, my mother in law, and/or a gift but I would disclose any freebies on this blog by earmarking them as such. Please know that I'm not saying this to undermine and/or be judgemental of paid writers/paid reviewers/paid bloggers and I'm truthfully flattered when I'm confused for a paid reviewer/writer even though I'm an amateur writer/blogger (and I think it is completely fine and there are also positives/benefits to being an amateur reviewer/writer). I could have explained more on the blog yesterday and/or my facebook account but I definitely was not in the mood for doing so, especially since I felt shocked about Fortune magazine publishing an article about paid reviewers in a way that indicated that although articulately written, was the work of business competitiveness (apparent even to a business novice as myself). Additionally, after seeing a paid reviewer blog post on google, I felt it necessary to explain and make it clear that I'm an amateur  writer/blogger because I had to entertain the possibility that some of my most popular professional and/or personal enemies/rivals may have spread false rumors that I was a paid reviewer/writer. Anyhow, on to  more positive thoughts;Forbes magazine is also not to be underestimated as a tool of business competitors and even one of my favorite websites Business Insider (but my soul is karmically and intuitively guided to avoid saying more about Fortune, Forbes, and/or Business Insider (but Business Insider, Amazon, and Daily Mail UK are among my ten favorite websites)because I check out their websites frequently but I prefer to keep secret how I choose which articles to look at through mainstream media articles such as the sites and I mentioned and Yahoo news and which ones I intuitively leave alone).  However, even my internet searching and browsing is an act that I use towards my spiritual growth and wisely use as a step towards my bright future.

Stella Carrier’s Eating,Exercise, and Additional Thoughts Diary Entry 2 Tuesday  March 21,2016


https://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms/affirmations_room/

I know I have unlimited potential.

I am doing what I love from moment to moment.

My higher centers of telepathy are awakening.

My psychic abilities expand everyday.

I acknowledge what is good in people and strengthen them by doing so.

I have joyful pictures of the future.


Some Songs That Inspired Me For Today; Happy by Pharrell Williams, Shake Your Moneymaker by Ludacrais & Pharrell Williams, Jump by Madonna,If Everyone Cared by Nickelback, Rockstar by Nickelback,If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback, Counting Stars by One Republic, Bother by Stone Sour, Glory of Love by Peter Cetera

An article that I'm intuitively guided to share and look at for certain reasons that I intuitively and logically prefer to avoid disclosing for now because it relates to my career goals, which I learned the challenging way that sometimes you must guard those professional/career goals even stronger than the Fort Knox military compound (due to the fact that it is common knowledge that not all employers will be supportive of a person aiming higher even if it is within the same company). For instance, the manager who forced me out of my job at my previous employment by trumping up a bogus reason did so before I would become eligible for a christmas bonus that would have helped me to help my husband put more in savings. However, I noticed that he also treated me differently once I started to show greater career ambitions than what was expected at my employment level (even though they dovetailed fine with what was profitable for the company). Anyhow, I'm intuitively and logically aware that I was replaced with an employee who would command smaller pay and a smaller bonus which is only one of the reasons why I must forgive that manager but not necessarily forget the company (business) that he and I were affiliated with. However, he and some of the employees involved treated me differently when I made the mistake of being too trusting and open with my career plans, which is why I must treat this as a learning experience and thank my lucky stars that the whole experience has made me more resilient and strengthened my ability to bounce back stronger.

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2016/03/20/climate-change-footprint/

How to Carry a Big Wallet and Leave a Small Footprint


Good news, is that I stepped on the scale today and my weight reflected 205 pounds, which was a pleasant suprise to the 209.5 pounds of yesterday considering that the only walking outside of my apartment that I did was towards the mailbox by the trash dumpster (my apartment complex now has these communal mailboxes that the residents go to instead of right outside the door for what I guess is security reasons). I apologize to anyone who may have been trying to track if I was going to walk last night to at least get another roll of toilet paper and I didn't return to my eating, exercise, and additional thoughts diary entry to admit my choice to stay close to my apartment. However, I do intend to metaphorically get back on the saddle today so to speak and at least nurture myself through increased physical activity because I intuitively understand that I could be feeling so much better emotionally/spiritual as well as lose weight more quickly if I commit to at least a consistent walking schedule.  I have to also properly credit the help of my intuition, heaven, God, my higher self, and my other members of my celestial spiritual ally team because I have been praying hard on the wisest actions to take in regards to my weight loss and eating plan.  Losing 4.5 pounds just in one day even though I did not venture far from my apartment (just to the mailbox and back to check to see if I received an amazon.com order from what I purchased Saturday March 19, 2016),eating what I want in moderation, and despite my menstrual cycle beginning today gives me newfound and empowered hope of what I'm capable of by just tweaking a few of my daily plans (especially keeping more careful/articulate track of what I'm eating and drinking as well as feeling regardless of how I'm judged).  I thank both my supporters and even my professional and/or personal rivals/enemies who look at this blog and/or any of my blog posts because both groups help me to spiritually evolve even though I'm reluctant to admit this at times (about both my supporters as well as my professional/personal enemies/rivals helping me to spiritually evolve and deepen my expanding wisdom).

Some of What I Ate So Far As of 246 pm Eastern Standard Time

A few swigs of Rock Creek pale dry ginger ale

3-5 pieces of Hershey's miniatures

at least 3-4 half cut pieces of Gwaltney Brown Sugar Sliced bacon cooked from an apartment oven

I intend to include more details by ideally 8:30 p.m. at the latest, but I have to log off within 4 minutes of this message to take care of some things, tend to my amazing husband by the time he gets off work, etc you get the picture

As of 9:52-10:05 p.m. Tuesday March 21, 2015

I unintentionally went to sleep for three hours with my amazing husband but the sleep was well worth it and I'm grateful of the chances and time that my husband and I get to have with each other. However, from now on I intend to set my intention to complete my daily food and exercise journal within 23-25 hours to allow time for naps, personal errands, other reasons etc. However, hearing good songs on Dancing With the Stars Tonight such as Cake By The Ocean by DNCE and Badman by Pitbull, Robin Thicke, Joe Perry, Travis Barker, and my House by Flo Rida has made me realize that I would love to attend a Dance Dance Revolution exercise class and/or similiar low-cost class available near where I currently live. What I'm blessed to have ate so far today, I plan to leave to walk within 12-13 minutes of completing my food list but i must leave out where for now  as guided by my intuition and for spiritual protection reasons which necessitates me to share my whereabouts afterwards, I'm looking forward to my walk not just for weight loss reasons but because the walking helps me to access and further strengthen a connection to my higher self as well as both my intuition and creativity. I admit that the idea of walking as a way to help increase my intuition, creativity, and an even more powerful connection to my higher self is a great idea that was gifted to me from psychic/author Sonia Choquette in one of her books

Dancing With The Stars Link

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/all-access

3 Mcdonalds mozzarella sticks with Marinara Sauce

5 circular fully cooked sausage patties

12-14 half cut slices bacon

3 qty refried bean and chili burritos- two burritos with sharp cheddar cheese and one with garlic and herb jack cheese and all three of them containing mushrooms cooked in butter, tomatoes, avocados, onions, Newmann's own pineapple salsa as a topping

a near cupful of rock creek pale dry ginger ale

1 full bottle of water with lemon packet

1 cup musselmann's big cup honey cinnamon apple sauce

1 20 ounce bottle aquafina water

1 20 ounce Arizona 100% natural green tea with ginseng &honey

 by Tuesday March 22, 2016 1:57 a.m. to 2:03 a.m.-I used google maps to help me determine that I walked 2.2 miles each way from where my husband and I live to the College Park Maryland CVS for a total of 4.4 miles  I'm also grateful to have seen a helpful article in Women's Health magazine inside the College Park Maryland CVS where a female successfully went from 212 pounds to 150 pounds by making her meals at least 4 days in advance ( a very helpful tidbit for me to keep in mind when preparing food for my husband and I). My husband works and provides the best he can for the both of us as I do my best to obtain legal/gainful employment so the least I make sure to do is handle the food/cooking and grocery shopping whenever necessary and/or to help make it easier for him.

Old Dominion University Online Norfolk Virginia
John Hopkins University Master of Arts in Communication Online


No comments:

Post a Comment